We are still a family-owned and operated company and pride ourselves in being a leader in the industry when it comes to functional style, durability, flexibility, and customer service. Our product offering provides beautiful solutions for lounge and reception areas that are built to hold up to high uses. All Integra seating lines have replaceable components to provide a more sustainable and cost effective solution for any facility.
In conjunction with our sustainable design features, Integra has always aimed to minimize our impact on the environment through use of recycled materials, clean processes and recycling in our manufacturing. And because we build our products to last, we stand behind them with a lifetime warranty!
Integra’s philosophy has endured for over 30 years with a few basic principles in mind:
- Manufacture furniture that exceeds customer expectations in quality and value.
- Use the best materials available and do not compromise quality for our customers or safety for our employees.
- Provide the best customer service in the industry through dedicated, responsive employees and outside sales representatives.
- Use suppliers from the United States to support our nation’s economy. The majority of our suppliers are from the USA with a few in Canada and Europe.
- Support our employees in all aspects of their jobs to keep a clean, safe, and friendly work environment.
- Recycle and reuse materials whenever possible to do our part in safeguarding a clean environment for generations to come.
Integra has built a reputation through adherence to our principles and a commitment to innovation. We stand behind our products with a Lifetime Warranty!
We also attribute much of our success to the values of our owners, staff, representatives and vendors. It is through the pride and commitment to excellence of every member in the Integra family that we are able to succeed and grow as an organization.
We are proud to be a Nationally Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).