UI works to ensure the success of your vision.
The UI staff works in teams to ensure the success of your project. Your account representative is your primary contact and gives you hands-on project management. Our designers provide the field measurements, space planning, CAD drawings, computer renderings, product specifications, finish specifications, and installation drawings. Our designers are familiar with code issues; we have five Certified Interiors Designers on staff. We have also been involved in many projects in which we have provided support for the architect with furniture layouts, furniture specifications and furniture finishes. Project managers manage project timelines and coordinate project tasks within UI and with the client team members. Project coordinators prepare and track product orders, interfaces with manufacturers, manage shipments, and schedule installations. Our installation managers supervise installations, problem solve at job sites, and identify potential punch list issues. Other team members also visit the installations to assure timely completion of any punch list items. UI holds a General Contractors’ License and a D-34 Specialty license for modular office systems. As such, we are not dependent on subcontractors for licenses and installation expertise.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)