As healthcare continues to advance, the needs and expectations of patients and caregivers are changing, altering the course of traditional healthcare environments. These changes are what has driven the development of Alterna, designed to support this evolving landscape with seamless and durable solutions for the entire facility – from public zones, to clinical areas, to workspaces and more.
The high quality construction of Alterna means it’s dependable throughout the life of the product, and the broad offering of finishes and materials make it easy to specify for new construction or renovations to existing facilities.
Alterna is caseworks built to support the full facility.
• Components can easily be removed, reconfigured and repurposed to fit the facilities needs.
• Cabinets are engineered to disassemble and reattach, which prevents damage when moved.
• Base and wall hung cabinets are engineered with a rail-hanging system that eliminates the need for wall blocking.
• Cabinets are delivered fully assembled for faster for quick and simple installation.
• All base cabinets come with adjustable levelers to work with uneven floors.
• Multiple width and depth options of base and upper cabinets can be configured for specific needs.
• Work Surfaces available in HPL or Solid Surface
• Modular cabinetry can be registered as a capital asset vs. a fixed asset.
• Modular millwork is treated like furniture and depreciates on a 7 year schedule, offering major tax advantages.